This chemical peel will benefit all skin types and certain skin conditions including:
- Dull skin that lacks good texture and tone
A 40% Glycolic Peel which will improve the condition and texture of all skin types, except the very sensitive. This product can only be used by trained professionals: Doctors, Nurses and Beauty Therapists (Level III).
The client does not need to prepare their skin before this peel. It is a quick and easy procedure which is precisely detailed as per procedure protocol. It is neutralised with pH Restore and water. The client will need to use adequate and continuing sun protection after this treatment. (SPF 15-50)
Although this is a 40% free Acid Glycolic Peel, because of its unique formulation the client does not need to prepare the skin and there will be little or no discomfort or downtime. AHA 40 has all the benefits of a Glycolic Peel without the disadvantages.
- Contains 40% Glycolic Acid
- Contains botanicals which mitigates stinging and irritation
- No pre-preparation and no-downtime
- Exfoliates and removes old and abnormal cells leaving skin with better colour and texture
- Reduces acne, pigmentation and fine lines and wrinkles
- Leaves skin feeling clean, soft and revitalised
Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Aqua, Polyquaternium-7, Allantoin, Anthemis Nobilis Flower water, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ammonium Hydroxide, Alcohol Denat, EDTA, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Herb Oil, Niacinamide, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Maltodextrin Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Pyridoxine HCl, Silica, Niacinamide, Ceramide 3, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Rhizome/Root