epiderma5 Pure Cleanse 200ml
The epiderma5 pure cleanse face cleanser is formulated to remove dirt, makeup, dead skin cells as efficiently as possible, whilst also unclogging pores ensuring you prevent skin concerns such as acne.
Why cleanser over soap?
A lot of people will just opt for using a bar of soap instead of a cleanser to clean their face. A bar of soap has a PH of 9 or 10 whereas the surface of the skin is typically around 4.7. this can change the balance in the skin which can lead to breakouts. Soap also often has thickener in it to give it its texture, or in the case of a bar of soap, its structure. This thickener can clog pores again, potentially leading to outbreaks. Finally, soap can remove the natural oils from the skin meaning the skin will potentially start to overproduce oils to replace what has been removed resulting in clogged pores and acne.
When should I use a cleanser?
Some signs that you should use a cleanser
- Your skin is very oily or acne prone
- Your skin gets oilier as the day goes on
- You use oil based, waterproof or long-wearing make up
- If you need to thoroughly remove any products or irritants that come into contact with your skin
- Calming soothing and brightening. Botanical and anti-oxidant: Green Tea, Chamomile, Jojoba, Niacin (vitamin B3), Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Arnica, Liquorice, Allantoin.
- Certified by The Vegan Society.
Massage a small amount into skin, rinse with water and dry with a clean towel. Use twice daily
Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methyl Gluceth-20, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Urea, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 80, SodiumBenzoate, DehydroaceticAcid, Tocopheryl, Sorbic Acid, Polyquaternium-7, Niacinamide, Sodium Starch, Octenylsuccinate, Calcium Pantothenate Maltodextrin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Pyridoxine HCl Silica Allantoin, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Rhizome/Root, EDTA